If you are a property owner you have 90 days to repair dangerous conditions. MHM engineers and architects will come out and inspect, make your repairs and complete your compliance filing.
Local Law 11/98:
- Buildings over 6 stories must file a report by a professional engineer/ registered architect classifying the building façade status and whether it is SAFE, Safe with a maintenance program or UNSAFE and doing so every 5 years, every five year period is referred to as a cycle.
Late filing is subject to penalties imposed by DOB.
- MHM will help you if you haven’t filed the required report or even you filed an Unsafe report and need to file an amendment.
- Our engineers experience spanning over 14 years in filing local law 11/98 reports for privately owned as well as city-owned buildings speaks volumes about our work quality.
- We send reminders to our clients as their filing window approaches and file extension of time if needed.
- We follow up with DOB for expedited approval.
- We also prepare restoration plans and file for construction permits.
- Prepare bid packages for construction repairs for bidding purposes.